Invest, downsize or enter the market with this superb three-bedroom, two-bathroom, modern unit. Situated within close proximity to an array of shops, Secondary Schools, Local reserves and public transport, the astute purchaser will benefit from a multitude of opportunities this beautiful unit offers.
In the heart of an explosively developing suburb and within walking distance to all amenities, Langwarrin is renowned for being a secure, accessible and a highly sought after location.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- A secure, low maintenance and fully fenced allotment
- Quality brick construction and presented in immaculate condition
- A generous kitchen boasts gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances
- An oversized, light filled living space adjoins the family dining and enjoys a shared vantage point of a landscaped rear courtyard
- A large master bedroom includes ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- A well-positioned central bathroom services two further bedrooms.
- A separate toilet and a large separate laundry further contribute to the appeal of a functional floor plan
- A remote double lock up garage, offers internal access into the home.
- An impressive courtyard extends from the rear of the home, is fully fenced and is bordered by low maintenance gardens
Additional features include: Ducted heating, light filled orientation, functional layout, generous land component, low maintenance allotment, split system air-conditioning, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing suburb.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Langwarrin is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great suburb offers!
This is a great opportunity to enjoy Langwarrin’s:
- Nearby world class sporting and recreational amenities
- Multitude of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
- Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- Exemplary schools