“ATTENTION FIRST HOME OWNERS, DOWNSIZERS AND INVESTORS! DUPLEX IN BURLEIGH WATERS”
A rare opportunity awaits in Burleigh Waters where you have the opportunity to buy a pair of duplexes. Options are endless - you could buy one or both!
Beautifully presented and well maintained, this property will impress you.
Unit 1 features
- 2 bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
- bathroom with updated shower screen and vanity
- separate toilet
- updated kitchen complete with dishwasher
- open plan lounge and dining
- separate laundry
- air conditioning & ceiling fans
- amazing undercover entertainment area with remote shade screens
- colorbond fencing
private back yard with manicured gardens
- two garden sheds
- single lock up garage/multi-purpose room
- undercover carport with auto door
- additional off street parking for 3 cars/caravan/boat
- pet friendly
Rates: $1593.52 per year
Water: $1616.92 approx per year
Shared Building Insurance - $824.18 per duplex per year
Possible rental return - $550 per week
Located in the ever popular suburb of Burleigh Waters, this home is within close proximity to public transport. Treetops Shopping Centre, Bunnings and local cafes/restaurants including the famous 'Home Plate Kitchen' are a short stroll away. The beautiful North Burleigh beaches and Varsity train station are just a few minutes drive away.
Don't miss out on this outstanding and rare opportunity. Unit 2 is available to inspect by appointment.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Bronwyn on 0433 268 600.
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.