“Secluded Haven on Torrens Street”
Hidden amongst the leafy streets of Braddon, you will find 1/79 Torrens Street.
This beautifully positioned, light-filled city apartment is situated on the ground floor of a secure complex with a glorious eastern aspect. Boasting European touches throughout, this meticulously thought-out residence has been designed with functionality and lifestyle in mind.
Features include spacious open plan living, gas cooking, soft close kitchen cabinetry and a 43sqm private courtyard ideal for entertaining all year round. Conveniently located within walking distance to Braddon's cafe and restaurant precinct, ANU, primary and secondary schools, Canberra CBD and public transport only around the corner; this home is ideal for the new family or the savvy investor!.
DISCLOSURE: 1/79 Torrens Street will be sold with a tenancy in place until February 2023, returning approximately $680 p/w. This poses as a seamless transition and addition to an investor’s portfolio that we would happily continue to manage!
- Spacious single level 2-bedroom apartment
- 20mm stone bench-tops
- European kitchen appliances
- Integrated dishwashers
- Built-in microwaves
- Soft-close kitchen cabinetry
- Designer tap-ware
- Full-height wall tiling to bathrooms & ensuite
- Wall hung vanities for bathrooms & ensuite
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Voice & video intercom
- 1 Secure car accommodation
- Walking distance to ANU, CBD and Braddon precinct
- Living area approx.: 72 sqm
- Levies approx.: $1,570 pq
- Council rates approx.: $518 pq
- Land Tax for investors only.: $652 pq