“Ideal investment opportunity”
Offering a prized ground floor position and only a short stroll to Gwynneville Village, this character-filled home unit presents as a great first home, investment, or retirement opportunity.
Featuring a light and airy living space, neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom, plus two well-sized bedrooms, all within a small secure complex with an allocated car space. Providing convenient access into CBD, major shopping, and easy access onto the highway, it allows for a broad range of potential.
- Light-filled, open plan living space
- Freshly painted and new blinds throughout
- Tiled flooring to the living area
- Built-in robes and carpet to bedrooms
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric oven
- Linen cupboard for extra storage
- Separate 4m2 external laundry
- Single car space at the rear of the block
- Set in a low maintenance small complex
- Pet-friendly subject to strata committee approval
- Strata report available
- Estimated rental return $350-$400 per week
Council $354pq* | Strata $558pq* | Water $177pq*
*Figures are approximate
Visit www.1of9englandstreet.com for more information
COVID Policy for Open Homes: During our open homes only 5 groups will be allowed through at a time and strict social distancing of 1.5m is required at all times. Hand sanitiser will be made available to you and we ask that you avoid touching any hard surfaces.
If you feel unwell or been in contact with anyone who has been unwell, or in the last 14 days you have returned from overseas, traveled to Victoria, or any hot spots in NSW we ask that you do NOT attend our open home.