“Iconic 'Roslyn' Building - with TWO secure car bays”
Bigger than a lot of homes, this iconic 1930's art deco home is located in the heart of Mount Lawley. You are literally just a stone throw from everything Beaufort Street has to offer and you will love the lifestyle and convenience living here!
In a boutique group of just 6 stunning art deco apartments, you have the added bonus of TWO off street car bays (one is a GARAGE with electric door!).
Offering two very spacious bedrooms, formal living room, open plan renovated kitchen and dining area and undercover alfresco for entertaining.
With striking art deco features throughout including polished timber floors, high decorative ceilings and much, much more.
This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a stunning property in a highly sought after convenient location, don't delay registering your interest today!!!
- Ground floor position
- Undercover alfresco / entertaining area (low maintenance!)
- Two very spacious bedrooms
- Formal, separate living room
- Renovated bathroom
- Renovated and well-appointed kitchen & open plan dining
- Built in laundry room
- TWO undercover secure car bays (one is a garage!)
- Literally 200m from Beaufort Street, with multiple cafes, restaurants and shops are
- Striking art deco features throughout