“Family Living With Bonus Self Contained Granny Flat”
Auction Location: On Site
Situated on an approximate 580m2 corner allotment this much-loved solid brick home is full of possibilities just waiting to be unlocked. Warm and inviting from the moment you step inside, offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, a self-contained granny flat and a good-sized yard, what else could you be looking for?
A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, families, developers, investors or renovators looking to take advantage of this perfectly positioned home being midway to the City, Beach, and minutes from the Adelaide Airport.
Features you will love:
- Enter into your first living room with a large window allowing for abundant natural light
- Kitchen with built-in oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench & storage space
- Original brick archways leading to the dining and second living
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with ceilings fans, 3 with built-in robes
- Self-contained granny flat with modern bathroom, kitchen facilities, walk-in robe and separate sub-mains power
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and a separate w/c
- Updated laundry with built-in cabinetry and external access
- Outdoor verandah perfect for entertaining
- Large low maintenance yard with garden shed
- 36 Solar panels with 2 x solar invertors
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Bonus: Mature olive tree to the front
Located across from the locale reserve and trails, enjoy the peace and quiet if this location. Find the newly updated Baroda Avenue Reserve just down the road complete with a new playground perfect for keeping the kids busy on the weekend. If the sun is shining why not soak it up on the bike path that leads you from your door all the way to Glenelg North?
Just a short stroll to the Beare Avenue Reserve and Playground, less than a five-minute walk to the bus on Harvey Avenue or Marion Road and with easy access to various schools, the Weigall Oval Reserve, shopping and local eateries. There won't be anything you'll question about this location.
For more information, please contact John Eglezos on 0413 835 213.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement. All land sizes quoted are an approximation only and at the purchasers discretion to confirm. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. RLA 175322