“Traditional Excellence with Superb Modern Touches”
This spacious 4-bedroom Queenslander is situated in one of Holland Parks most exclusive locales and positioned within the highly sought-after catchment areas of Holland Park Primary and Cavendish Road High Schools. Quality internal and external living options ensure there's quality space throughout for all to enjoy.
The expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are ideally located on ground level with a 4th bedroom, bathroom, laundry and covered Alfresco area creating a favourable family environment. The upper level consists of 3 generously sized bedrooms with study options plus family room, 2 bathrooms, media/games room and enclosed deck area that serves for many day-to-day functions. Positioned on a corner block with an ideal North Easterly aspect, this quality residence has stunning original features of a by-gone era. These include soaring 10' ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, 6" pine floorboards, bay windows and Vj's with stylish modern upgrades throughout.
• 4 Bedrooms - 3 generously sized with built-ins, ceiling fans, A/c and study options
• Master with Ensuite and WIR
• 3 Bathrooms - 2 up, 1 down
• Huge 2-Pac galley kitchen with granite benchtops, quality Siemens appliances, gas cooktop & breakfast bar
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen areas with A/c
• Private Alfresco area on lower level plus upper level deck with aluminium shutters and a sweeping aspect
• Beautifully landscaped 404m²
• Huge family room plus media/games room
• Single remote garage with off street parking
• Side and back fencing - child and pet friendly
• Water tank plus storage shed
With Greenslopes Shopping Mall, good transport options, local shops, sporting clubs, parks, Bowls Club, cafes, good freeway access and sensational school options minutes from your door ticking all the right boxes. Inspect today!
Contact Dimitri or Katie to arrange an inspection or click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or "Email Agent" button, alternatively, you can call our office on 07 3397 4280