“Instantly Appealing Full Brick Home Of Style And Distinction”
Retaining all the radiance of its Colonial heritage while offering contemporary additions for maximum style and function, this solid double brick residence occupies a level 1094sqm in a blue-ribbon cul-de-sac. It’s inviting single level layout boasts generous proportions, a thoughtful layout with separate formal and informal living spaces, enhanced by a selection of premium appointments. The private outdoor area is delightful for entertaining with its superb alfresco dining deck and picturesque gardens. Peaceful and private yet enviably convenient, placed within the St Ives North Public School catchment, plus a level walk to shops and city buses.
• Enhanced by a beautifully executed renovation with a premium selection of finishes
• Ornate ceilings, lounge and dining with sandstone mantle and gas fireplace
• Separate family room, marble finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
• Four well-placed bedrooms with built in robes, master complete with ensuite
• Timeless main bathroom with bath, separate w/c, new carpet, freshly painted
• Full length covered entertainers’ balcony, secure rear yard, single carport