“Classic Mid-Century Home Packed with Potential”
Please Tap the "Panorama" to experience a 3D life like walk through of the property. We also have a "Property Web Book" available, which will you complete a "Virtual Web Inspection". It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS "1CARNLEY" to 0429 272 2015 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Boasting solid bones and a location that screams convenience, this classic mid-century home is a superb entry for a young family into this sought-after suburb. With floorboards polished and carpet updated in both bedrooms, fresh new beginnings are underway, however the thoroughly original kitchen and bathroom spaces are packed with potential for a modern makeover to add value.
Positioned on a generous 543.8sqm block with dual street access from Bridges Road into a garage and workshop, the backyard also allows scope to create a garden and alfresco of your choice.
From this exceptionally handy address, stroll to Westfield Kotara, Blackbutt Reserve and the Orchardtown Road shopping and café strip. John Hunter Hospital, McDonald Jones Stadium, Adamstown station and popular New Lambton South Public school are also close by.
- Lounge room with timber floors and a gas fire in original fireplace surrounds
- 5-step cornices and picture rails add charm and character
- Both bedrooms with robes, ceiling fans and updated carpet
- Original eat-in kitchen with gas stove and adjoining sunroom
- Original bathroom with separate w/c
- Single garage and workshop accessed via Bridges Road
- In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools
- Just 300m from Orchardtown Road shops and close to Novocastrian park
- 1km to Adamstown railway station
- 10-minute drive to the city and beaches and proximity to Lake Macquarie
- Currently leased for $380 per week until October 2020
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.