“Elevated Position, Matthew Pearce Public School catchment”
Enjoying one of the quietest, convenient locations within Baulkham Hills, this home graces 696 sqm (approx.) and boasts modernity and privacy. Within the popular Matthew Pearce Public School catchment, it is only footsteps to City Express buses and a short drive to M2/M7, Stockland Baulkham Hills Shopping Centre and Castle Towers Shopping Centre.
• Generous sized family & living room with abundance of natural light
• Modern renovated kitchen with quality stone bench tops, glass splash back, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas stove, 900mm oven & dishwasher
• Sun drenched, child friendly backyard with lush easy maintenance lawns and an established garden
• Four spacious bedrooms including built-in wardrobes
• Land size - 696sqm Approx. Corner block
• Matthew Pearce School Catchment
• Within walking distance to Mullane Avenue Reserve & local parks
• Light filled floor plan offers abundance of space for the growing family
• Double car lock-up garage plus storage space
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious laundry with ample storage
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning and gas heating
A well-proportioned sun-drenched lounge welcomes you upon entry and leads off to four generous bedrooms that are serviced by an updated bathroom. A formal dining area adjoins the stylish renovated kitchen comprising with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space and storage.
If location and potential are what you are looking for . . . this is the one!