“A quality home for spacious family living”
OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Buyers who value space and privacy will be immediately attracted to the generous proportions and tranquil leafy setting of this smartly appointed family residence. Set at in a sought-after street and capturing tree-filled parkland outlooks, it offers a great home for the entertainer with light interiors that flow to outdoor areas. This peaceful location is amid a great family neighbourhood that's within easy access to Griffith University, schools, shops and transport to the CBD.
- A great position backing onto a council reserve and Estate Place Park
- A versatile two-level layout featuring a generous open plan design
- Four bedrooms include a downstairs master with walk-in and ensuite
- A large entertainment deck plus a low maintenance rear garden
- Modern gourmet kitchen with quality fittings and breakfast bar seating
- Two separate study areas and a double garage with internal access
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and heaps of storage throughout
- Downstairs powder room
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Estate Place
Contact the real estate agent
Belle Property - Coorparoo
Nearby schools in and around Holland Park West, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Holland Park West, QLD 4121
Discover what it's like to live in Holland Park West before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Holland Park West, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Holland Park West, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Holland Park West, QLD 4121
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs