“Great Value at Galvin”
This gorgeous home is styled to suit most decors and offers the astute buyer an appealing floor plan, neutral finish inside and the perfect for those who enjoy space and functionality. This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick and tiled family home is set to turn heads with its quiet cul-de-sac location on a good size elevated 709 sqm block. 1 Galvin Street, Beaconsfield has not only had one owner but its elevation and proximity to just about everything is sure to impress its new owner.
Summer fun is assured in the sparkling saltwater pool and entertaining made easy with the under covered patio ready for weekend BBQ's, Sunday breakfast or just lazing around.
Other impressive features include:
- Spacious formal lounge upon entry of the home with adjacent dining room
- Functional and tidy kitchen offering a huge number of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher and breakfast bar for the early morning rush. In the hub of the home the window to the outside patio and pool area will allow parents to watch kids play whilst doing meal preparations
- A second more casual living room for the second TV. This casual reading, office or multipurpose room transitions nicely to the under covered patio ready for entertaining
- Generously sized master bedroom boasting ensuite
- Three other good sized bedrooms complete with carpet, double wardrobes, fans, curtains and blinds
- Practical main bathroom with bathtub to soak any work tensions away
- Carpet in the formal lounge and tiled floors in high traffic areas for easy cleaning
- Enjoy a night with your friends on the patio entertaining area or no doubt you will hear the laughter and screams of delight when the children or grandchildren play in the sparkling pool
- Or enjoy a cuppa on the side verandah if you need a little peace and quiet
- There is a storage room off the garage perfect for the mower and supplies, plus there is plenty of room for a shed or further carport if necessary
- 709 sqm block accentuated with low maintenance gardens. Plenty of open space for the children and pet friendly with fencing
- High and dry in a very quiet cul-de-sac that captures refreshing breezes
-Boasting wonderfully maintained & established gardens throughout
Other additional information:
- Built by Kev Scott and Designed by Place Designs
- Rates approx. $1895 per half year
- Current Pool Safety Certificate
- Rental appraisal letter available on request
Why Make Beaconsfield your First Choice in Suburbs?
This Beaconsfield beauty is conveniently located with easy access to local shops, supermarkets, sporting clubs, Golf course, childcare and public and private high schools. Public transport is also available with a regular schedule. With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep, this large family home is sure to entice a lot of interest. Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results for your Private Inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.