“Make your own renovation masterpiece”
Text '1GOD' to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
VISIT WEBSITE: www.1godfreyctlarrakeyah.com
Treat yourself to a little bit more, with this beautiful home in one of the more sought after locations in Darwin. Heaps of different rooms lend themselves to almost any configuration your heart desires and so, whether looking for a little bit more space for the family, the perfect place to put the grandparents or just a place where you can get away from it all, this home has it all!
– Fantastic little urban home in Larrakeyah, with 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 down
– Kitchen benches on 4 sides and under and overhead cabinetry make it a functional paradise with modern appliances and leafy views from the windows
– A wall of glass in the living room makes for a light, airy entertaining space and the adjoining balcony looks out over the pool giving peace of mind while the kids are playing
– Upstairs bathroom features a shower over spa bath configuration so whether you’re in a rush or have time to soak, it has every angle covered
– The massive 6 bedrooms gives you loads of opportunity to tailor the space to your needs with extra living space, a study or a craft room
– Downstairs has it’s own kitchenette, rumpus and a separate toilet, perfect as a getaway or a great place for guests
– Outside the yard is low maintenance and the pool is the perfect spot for unwinding after a hot day
There are so many options in this fantastic family home in Larrakeyah, that you’ll be spoilt for choice, with 6 bedrooms spread over 2 floors and multiple living areas.
There’s truly a room for every mood, with bold colour and tiling schemes throughout the home making for a cheery abode.
The kitchen is a masterpiece with a nook for every item making sure that it can be kept ordered and neat even under the most strenuous of use.
Downstairs forms almost a separate apartment, ideal for older kids when they need a bit more space or for those guests who love to stay forever.
Outside the in-built barbecue backs onto the pool area, perfect for relaxing. Super close to the water and schools, in an ideal central location and with so much on offer, this house is a steal. Call us to make an enquiry today!
Council Rates: Approx. $3,520 per annum
Year Built: 1977
Area Under Title: 864 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Jarrett Lawrie Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found
What’s around Godfrey Court
Nearby schools in and around Larrakeyah, NT
Discussions in Larrakeyah, NT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Larrakeyah, Northern Territory?
Similar Houses for sale in Larrakeyah, NT 820
No similar properties found in Larrakeyah