“Modern coastal luxury in a brand new, award-winning home”
It's the home dreams are made of - with its bright and breezy coastal feel, luxury finishes and a wonderful sense of indoor/outdoor living befitting of the Gold Coast climate, you won't ever want to leave. If you do fancy a stroll, you can be at the beach in under ten minutes, stopping for your morning coffee along the way. The design of this home makes everyday life a breeze - the open plan kitchen and living area opens seamlessly out onto the alfresco areas with outdoor kitchen, pool and low maintenance landscaped gardens. The indoor living area has a stunning in-built fireplace, which promises even the chillier nights will feel like a holiday as you all gather around for a movie night in. The designer chef's kitchen with its walk-in pantry, Dekton finishes and high-end appliances will be a joy to cook in - invite family and friends over for a long, lazy weekend brunch or sunset drinks by the pool.
No expense has been spared in the flawless array of materials used, ensuring they will look fabulous for years to come. From the European oak floors to the luxury window dressings, the designer rattan pendants and the uplifting pops of brushed brass throughout, they all compliment the neutral, calming tones. The master suite is nestled beneath a raked ceiling with exposed rafters and offers a custom walk-in robe with plentiful storage, and a fully tiled ensuite with designer additions such as a frameless glass shower screen, brushed brass hardware and on-trend oval mirrors. All of the spacious bedrooms are bright and airy, boasting views of Burleigh Heads National Park, and with windows dressed exquisitely with plantation shutters, block out curtains and flowing sheers. One bedroom has a study nook, and there's an additional upstairs living space, perfect for games, reading or a second TV.
This idyllic home, located in the sought-after beachside neighbourhood of Koala Park, really does tick all the boxes for picture-perfect family living. With your pick of activities - from the boutiques and hand-made gelato of James Street to long bike rides by the ocean or days spent on the beach, you'll never need to go far. There are fantastic kindergartens, state and private schools within ten minutes' drive or less, and the area is about to be connected to the Gold Coast tram network, to take you up the coast in a flash. Book your inspection before it's too late!
• 4 bed, 2.5 bath brand new tri-level luxury home by an award-winning team of designer Michael Tomlinson and PJH Constructions
• Sought-after location of Koala Park neighbourhood offering peace, nature, beach and all amenities within walking distance
• Sparkling blue in-ground pool with LED light, saltwater chlorinator and frameless glass fencing
• Covered alfresco areas and professionally landscaped low maintenance gardens with WIFI enabled watering system;
• Outdoor entertaining area and kitchen with beverage centre, built-in Weber BBQ and fully stackable recessed sliding door for seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Two spacious open-plan living areas, oodles of natural light, high ceilings and luxury finishes throughout
• Chef's kitchen with large walk-in pantry, double under-counter Franke sink with brushed brass tapware
• Custom 2pac joinery and premium Dekton countertops, splashbacks and oversized island bench with waterfall ends and quality European appliances
• Master ensuite with raked ceilings, exposed rafters, skylight and designer bathroom
• Spacious master retreat with feature ceiling, walk-in robe and views of Burleigh Heads National Park
• 3 other bedrooms with in-built storage, lush parkland views, desk nook in one and shared bath with freestanding tub
• Beautiful finishes and materials throughout, oak handrails on the custom-designed glass balustrade in the staircase, brushed brass standoffs and tapware, European Oak flooring and luxury 100% New Zealand soft wool carpets
• Attention to detail, such as square-set cornices and windows, bespoke rattan pendants, plantation shutters, block out curtains and sheers
• Remote-controlled LPG frameless fireplace surrounded in feature stone chimney + ducted air-conditioning
• Ample storage, fully insulated and full termite barrier protection installed
• Powder room, separate w/c, bespoke laundry with appliances and secure double carport
• Close to excellent kindergarten, state schools and private colleges
• Access the best of the headland walking trails and James Street boutique shopping and café culture by foot, as well as all local transport networks, including the new Burleigh Light Rail link coming soon
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.