Home loan calculator?
“Sun soaked and spacious, effortless townhouse living”
Promoting a spacious, light filled and easy care way of life, this exceptional townhouse enjoys a prime end position within the exclusive and leafy Huntingdale Estate. North to rear, every room is immediately inviting whilst its dual and split level floor plan provides interest and an excellent layout. Families are easily accommodated here with fully fenced lawns and gardens plus three spacious bedroom retreats. The home presents well whilst holding scope to update to taste and offers an exceptional lifestyle within a community minded pocket. It's picturesque setting is within steps of bus services, Thornleigh West Public School, local shops and the rail. It's also close to further elite public and private schools.
• Inviting light filled interiors, high ceilings, split level
• Casual dining adjoins the gas kitchen, Ilve appliances
• Stepped down L shaped living and dining rooms
• Reverse cycle a/c, powder room, internal laundry
• Three spacious upper level bedrooms with robes
• Master with walk-in his/her robes and an ensuite
• Easy internal access to the double lock up garage
• Quiet no through pocket
• Perfect end position, no common wall
• Fenced and landscaped lawns and gardens
• North facing alfresco deck
• 100m to the 586 and 587 bus services to Westleigh, Pennant Hills and Hornsby
• 280m to Headen Park
• 900m to Thornleigh West Public School
• 1.3km to Thornleigh station
• 1.6km to Thornleigh Marketplace
• Close to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Boys High School, Barker and St Leo's Catholic College
• Easy access to Westfield
Saturday 21 May, 4pm
2 Turramurra Avenue, Turramurra
Dom Maxwell 0434 537 577
Ray White Upper North Shore is committed to providing a safe environment for our customers to inspect and buy property and we will be adhering to all government guidelines and restrictions. When attending our open homes, we ask that you practice social distancing where possible and adhere to any instructions given by the agent. Please do not attempt to attend our open homes if you are unwell or have been in contact with a positive COVID case.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.