“Exceptional Family Home Offering Loads of Extras”
This exceptional family home is well positioned on a large 2682m2 allotment in an established and sought after area of Highfields, close to shops, schools and parkland. This spacious home is built by Gordon Burke and designed with comfort and ease of living in mind.
Some features of the property include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master with ensuite & WIR
- Spacious open plan living plus formal lounge
- Studio/rumpus room with external & internal access - perfect for home business/office
- Massive covered outdoor entertaining area complete with roller blinds
- 5Kw solar power system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout plus wood combustion fireplace & ceiling fans
- 9m x 6m powered shed with 3m carport plus separate carport & separate 6m x 4m storage shed
- 80,000L rain water storage connected to dwelling
- Mature irrigated gardens and raised vegetable beds
- Security screens
On offer are 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite, while the other 3 bedrooms are all continently located close to the main bathroom featuring shower and separate bath.
The open plan living is well positioned in the heart of the home and features kitchen and dining as well as plenty of living space. The kitchen offers plenty of bench space and storage and features stone bench tops and quality appliances including gas cooktop with electric oven.
There is also a formal lounge off the entry plus a studio/rumpus room with internal and external access making it the perfect space for a home business/office.
The spacious covered outdoor area flows off the main open plan living area and offers loads of space to spread out and relax. The large covered outdoor entertaining area is complete with roll down blinds.
Outside features mature irrigated gardens and raised vegetable beds. A large 9m x 6m powered shed with 3m carport, and a separate 6m x 4m oversized garden shed offering loads of extra storage space. There is also a separate carport close by to the main entrance and 80,000L of rain water storage connected to the dwelling.
The home is complete with a 5Kw solar power system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, wood combustion fireplace, and security screens.
The property is less then 2 minutes drive to the Highfields Village Shopping Centre and walking distance to schools and parks. School bus pickup is conveniently located on the street corner.
If you are looking for quality, size, security and location then contact our office to arrange your inspection of 1 Kimdon Crescent.