Versatile and perfectly-located, 1 Orloff Street will keep you close to a range of popular amenities including public transport access, parks and reserves, local sporting clubs, Keysborough Secondary College, Chandler Park Primary, Chandler Kindergarten, Parkmore shopping and much more!
• Large front porch
• Light-filled living/dining room
• Walk-through kitchen with timber cabinetry, electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and meal area
• Three bedrooms (two robed)
• Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
• Laundry with built-in storage and adjoining mud/sunroom
• Ducted heating and split-system AC to master/living
• Original hardwood flooring throughout
• Single garage, double carport and additional driveway parking
• Low-maintenance surrounds
• Walk to schools, bus stops, train station, parks and shopping centre
As per Department of Health regulations, all inspection attendees will be required to check in via the Services Victoria QR Code Check-In App, and provide evidence that you and anyone else that is attending the inspection with you has been fully vaccinated.
If you do not wish to provide vaccination status or are not fully vaccinated, you can apply to lease the property without physical inspection.
Digital Inspection code: area1
What’s around Orloff Street
Contact the property manager
Area Specialist - Aspendale Gardens
Nearby schools in and around Keysborough, VIC
Discussions in Keysborough, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Keysborough, Victoria?
Similar Houses for lease in Keysborough, VIC 3173
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs