“Generous Block, Great Potential”
Presenting a rare opportunity for you to secure this generous RZ2 block, including a lovely three bedroom home with great potential. Attracting those who seek something different, a generous block with a position like this does not come to market often and you won't want to miss seeing it for yourself.
Offering plenty of natural light in the living area, flowing through to the dining room and kitchen. This layout is open and spacious, ideal for everyday living. Complete with three bedrooms, the master bedroom is a nice size and includes a built-in dresser and walk-in robe. Complementing the home is an expansive outdoor area, including covered entertaining, great gardens with vegetable boxes, and flat grass area. Of course, there is a generous amount of accommodation for parking and your hobbies too, with a double car garage and double carport. For a property that has so much on offer, it is hard to imagine you could need more. Though for those who do, there is plenty of prospect to make it your own on a generous and flat block like this.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Holt from this surely sought after pocket. Within less than a five minute walk to the Holt shops, close to public transport and local parks.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE ON SATURDAY 19TH JUNE AT 10:30AM
- Perfectly positioned on the lovely Pickworth Street
- Functional single level three bedroom floor plan
- All three bedrooms are of a nice size
- Main bedroom includes both walk-in robe and built-in dresser
- Kitchen offers good storage and plenty of bench space
- Living room opens onto the dining room and has good natural light
- Ducted heating throughout and split system in the living area
- 21 Jinka 270W 5.4KW solar panels installed
- Shutters on all the windows
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Great garden with vegetable boxes and a flat grass area
- Fully fenced front and back gardens, garden shed installed
- Double garage and double carport behind the fenceline
- Local shops and parks within a short walk
- A short drive/walk to Kingsford Smith School and Kippax