“ARMITAGE ESTATE - PRIVATE BLOCK BESIDE NATURE RESERVE”
* 720m² quiet, flat block with 20m frontage.
* Smart looking, sturdy fencing on two sides.
* Peaceful setting beside a wildlife corridor, large frog pond and manicured lawn reserve.
* Easy stroll to the famous Balgownie Estate Winery.
* Close to Supermarket, Bakery, Primary and Secondary Schools.
* Services to property boundary.
* Easy access to the Calder Highway, Bendigo CBD and Melbourne.
* Access the government grants for those looking to build.
This flat 721m² allotment in the hugely popular Armitage Estate offers 20m frontage, is tucked away with crown land on 3 sides and presents as a very peaceful location.
The aesthetically pleasing frog pond, nature reserve and surrounding trees provides a beautiful setting at the front of the block and will attract plenty of wildlife and enjoyment.
With the wattles flowering and the wrens chasing insects throughout the established nature strip trees, it's not very often that such a peaceful block but so close to all amenities comes up for sale.
With the owner having relocated for work and not being able to build his dream home, its time for this block to be sold to someone that can take advantage of such a great building block.
Being only a stroll away from Balgownie Estate Winery, a short walk to all Maiden Gully conveniences and safe bike tracks for the kids to ride to school, this land really has a lot going for it.
With government grants available for first home builders and people signing Building Contracts by the end of 2020, you could realistically be moving into your dream home midway through 2021.
Call now to arrange your private inspection.