“the best looking siska.”
Located in a tightly held and sought after pocket of Geilston Bay is this 1970s brick home. Featuring a sun drenched living area, three double bedrooms and a fully enclosed and flat yard, this property will not last long!
- Neat as a pin with trendy 70s features
- Light & bright with neutral tones throughout
- Spacious & sun drenched living area with polished timber floorboards
- Tidy kitchen with lots of storage
- Three generous bedrooms, two with large quality built ins
- Neat bathroom with separate bath
- Reverse cycle heat pump and cosy wood fire
- Flat and fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Spacious and low maintenance surrounds
- Enclosed, undercover carport
All this is in walking distance to Lindisfarne North Primary School, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and recreation area, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve and just a stone's throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and buses and transport and just 10 minutes drive to Hobart's CBD.
Year Built: 1975
Construction: Brick Veneer
Heating: Wood and Electric
What’s around Siska Place
Contact the real estate agent
Nearby schools in and around Geilston Bay, TAS
Discussions in Geilston Bay, TAS
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Geilston Bay, Tasmania?
Similar Houses for sale in Geilston Bay, TAS 7015
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs