“Great Starter Home or Investment Opportunity!”
An ideal starter for the first home buyer, or equally appealing as an investment opportunity as rents are increasing and vacancy rate is low.
This very neat and tidy, lowset 3 bedroom home, is currently tenanted at $350.00 a week and the tenant would love to stay.
This well-presented 3 bedroom home is located in a quiet area close to everything including schools, shops, BMX track and the wake board park.
The home sits on a corner block, and is fully fenced, and has space for parking a caravan, a boat or other vehicles.
Some of the other features of the property include:
- Air-conditioned lounge/dining area - Three generous bedrooms, two of which have air-conditioning and built in robes
- A multi-purpose room that could be used as a rumpus room, home office /sewing room or a fourth bedroom.
- A good kitchen with a double sink and dishwasher
- 2 covered outdoor entertainment areas that get afternoon shade and lovely breezes
– Single carport
- Fully fenced and side access with room on both sides to park vehicles
- Lovely patio at the front of the house to sit and enjoy a morning coffee
Don't delay as houses in this price range are selling quickly.
For further property details or to arrange your private inspection at 1 Stopher Court, Beaconsfield contact Robyn Land and Trevor Chapman today!