“A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure something unique!”
?Under Instructions from the Public Trustee"
Set in the highly prestigious inner-city suburb of North Adelaide, and steeped in rich local history, this c1870 workers' cottage exhibits important architectural elements of the late 1800s and was a part of the original Town Acre 922 subdivision. It presents a great opportunity for a keen renovator who wishes to transform this property and enhance it, utilising stylistic elements of late 1800's architecture, with today's modern touches (Subject to Planning Consent). Positioned privately at the rear of Taskers Lane, this opportunity provides 493m2 (approximately) of land to work with, and a wide frontage of 27m (approximately). Highly prestigious & reputable educational options are in abundance, you are a moment's walk from the vibrant Wellington Square & O'Connell Street precincts, with restaurants & cafes, a short walk to Adelaide Oval, and only 3km from Adelaide CBD.
More reasons to love this opportunity:
- Exceptional sandstone fronted character workers cottage, c1870
- Stylistic architectural elements, and part of the original Town Acre 922
- Versatile floorplan to work with as a blank canvas
- Wide 27m frontage (approximately)
- Local Heritage Zoned, lending flexibility (Subject to Planning Consent)
- Nestled privately at the rear of a quiet lane for privacy
- Only a 300m walk to O'Connell Street & 650m walk to Wellington Square
*All dimensions and measurements are approximate
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at 80 Unley Road, Unley for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 276447