Arguably located close to everything in town, 1 Turner Street, Leongatha is situated within easy walking distance to the Kats Korner Milk Bar (40m), Tennis Courts (100m), McIndoe Park (150m), Splash indoor swimming pool and basketball stadium (300m), Recreation Reserve (350m), Golf Club (500m), Bowling Club (650m), Town CBD (600m), School Precinct (1.3km), Medical Centre (1.3km).
Set on approximately 734m2 block, with rear lane access to a shed this property should tick most of your boxes!
Features of the brick veneer home consist of:
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and two with ceiling fans.
- 4th bedroom addition/home office with internal access to the house and external sliding door access outside.
- Modern kitchen with laminate benchtops, 900mm gas upright stove with electric oven, rangehood and walk in pantry.
- To the front of the home, you enter a formal lounge room and formal dining area heated by a gas wall heater and cooled by a reverse cycle air-conditioner. From this space you have access to the 4th bedroom/home office.
- Also to the front of the home is the main bedroom with ensuite.
- Centrally located is the open plan kitchen/dining/living area with reverse cycle air-conditioner and external doors to an undercover alfresco area.
- Separate to the open plan living area is a generous size laundry.
- To the rear of the home is the two remaining bedrooms, central bathroom and separate toilet.
- High ceilings, polished hardwood timber flooring and carpet throughout.
- Solar system to assist in reducing the power bills.
- Electric hot water service.
External features consist of:
- A large 8m x 5m lock up shed with concrete floor, power, roller doors and rear lane access to park a car/trailer/small boat/jet ski.
- 6m x 3m garden shed with concrete floor.
- Poly water tank for gardens.
- Oversized single car garage with auto door.
- Outdoor paved BBQ area.
- Lovely established gardens and trees (Including a lemon tree)
- Generous size backyard, providing plenty of room to the kids to run around of the dog to play in a fully secure and fenced backyard.
This property will appeal to an array of buyers, so if you are thinking this is for you, please Contact Matt Redmond from Harcourts Leongatha on 0418 357 341 to arrange a private inspection.