“The modern one bedroom + study”
Located in the stunning Sugarmill' warehouse conversion and perfectly positioned in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac just a stone's throw from the heart of Newtown and Camperdown, this superbly presented near new residence is a statement in refinement.
* King sized bedroom with built in wardrobe and access to private loggia
* Luxuriously appointed bathroom
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone bench tops
* Wonderfully bright, open and spacious living and dining area opening to spacious loggia
* Set on the first floor of this secure boutique block
* Concealed internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning
* Study/office area
* Only 100 metres from Camperdown Park.
* Secure off street parking
* Available 18th January 2019
* 6/12 month lease
A thriving inner city suburb, Camperdown offers a number of great places for a game of frisbee, tennis or lawn bowls and there's a dedicated off-leash' dog park in Camperdown Memorial Rest Park. With a budding cafe culture of its own and home to a number of great cheap eats, it's still just a short walk up to King Street in Newtown. RPA hospital can also be found on Missenden Road.
Sydney University is right in the middle of Camperdown and plenty of public and private schools can be found in the area also.
Camperdown is 5km south west of the CBD and is well served by buses, and by train from nearby Newtown.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Email Agent to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Damien Lopino | 0422 624 353
rhnewtown.com.au | 02 8596 3555