“SOLD BY CHRIS HOPKINS”
SOLD BY CHRIS HOPKINS!
Located in a private top floor position enjoying a leafy north east aspect, this spacious two bedroom unit is drenched in natural light and within footsteps of all amenities.
This enviable address is just seconds from Hornsby Westfield offering an array of shopping, restaurants, entertainment & public transport making this apartment an appealing investment or home.
• Two Bedrooms, master bedroom offering built in robe, access to balcony
• Spacious lounge and dining opens out to a sunny balcony
• Updated kitchen with ceramic cooktop, adjoining internal laundry
• Wrap around balcony with district views
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, timber floors, secure building with intercom entry
• Internal laundry, single lock up garage with storage space
• 400m to Westfield Hornsby, train station & buses
• Hornsby South Public School catchment
Council Rates: $1,400 pa approx.
Water Rates: $600 pa approx.
Strata Rates: $1,030 pq approx.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"