“Iconic Views & Everyday Convenience Renovated Top Floor Security Apartment”
Framing Opera House, harbour and city views from the living area, this renovated two bedroom apartment is enviably located in a prestigious yet incredibly convenient Lower North Shore enclave.
Maintaining high ceilings throughout, the apartment shares just one common wall and welcomes an abundance of natural light and refreshing cross breezes. Opening out to balconies on two sides off each bedroom, landmark views are captured from the master and afternoon sun from the second bedroom. Ready to live-in or lease-out immediately, tasteful updates and enhancements have created a home of everlasting style with broad appeal.
Crowing the top floor of a boutique security building of just twelve, become established in a sought-after pocket within easy reach of both the harbour and Military Road. Surrounded by high-end real estate just 500 metres from Neutral Bay Junction, enjoy an enviable lifestyle close to transport and a host of vibrant eateries and shops and cafes.
- Adjoining lounge and dining spaces consumed by the spectacular views
- North Sydney views from the modern stone kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen with a double sink and 2 drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- 2 carpeted bedrooms featuring built-ins, ceiling fans and private balconies
- Master capturing iconic views from the bed and balcony, bedside pendants
- Bathroom stylishly tiled with a combined bath/shower and floating vanity
- Classic timber floorboards, LED lighting, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Prized lock-up garage plus a 2nd off-street car space, security intercom
- New carpet and newly painted throughout
- Shared laundry with drying area (1 per floor) metres from the front door
- Rear communal lawn and garden, friendly community-minded building
- Perfect for city commuters, close to harbour foreshore and beaches
- 450m to Woolworths Neutral Bay Village, bus transport, cafes and shops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker:https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton