“Super Big Three (3) Bedroom Apartment with lift access - Heart of Riverwood”
Top floor with fabulous community view, this super spacious home located right in the heart of Riverwood. A full function home and close to everything.
- Three (3) roomy bedrooms all with built-in;
- Master bedroom has en suite and access to the balcony;
- Spacious open plan lounge room, dining plus study;
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher;
- Main bathroom has bath and shower;
- Internal laundry with dryer;
- Aircon in living area;
- Main balcony with view;
- Internal balcony can be transformed to storage;
- Two lock up garage;
- Unit area is about 165 sqm plus garage area 40 sqm.
- 100 meter to the Riverwood Train Station.
Available NOW, call Janet Xie 0403 088 473 today to get more information or book in your private inspection.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.