Home loan calculator?
“BELLE EDEN – STUNNING 4 BEDS, MEDIA ROOM + HUGE 9m SHED in Premium Location!”
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent MICHAEL LOADER direct to ensure you are fully informed on this exceptional family package located in the prestigious Belle Eden Estate.
*** Buyers please note this property is currently tenanted until 27th April 2023 at $560 per week (awesome tenants), ideal for someone wanting to secure something and not move in straight away. Alternatively great for the savvy investor wanting high yields/ growth ***
Situated in the elevated and beautiful Belle Eden Estate, surrounded by quality properties this quality-built residence has been custom built to a high standard, with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPENSE SPARED! Offering copious amounts of sheds, a trendy usable floor plan & a decent yard for the kids/ pets this is an absolute gem!
· 4 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
· Sizeable Master Suite with HUGE WIR & stunning ensuite
. Large master bathroom featuring shower & bath, along with separate toilet and powder/ vanity station
· Sizeable open plan Lounge + Massive formal dining room big enough for the entire family + Additional Media room for the movie/ sports buff (full block out blinds)
· STUNNING kitchen equipped with top of the line stainless appliances and glass feature splash back. The kitchen boasts plenty of storage & bench space and is a centerpiece of the open plan
· The undercover alfresco opens up from the open plan living & kitchen, a top spot to enjoy a cold beer and watch the kids play, lots of concrete for the bikes/ scooters
· Well finished with quality inclusions which include floor to wall tiling to both bathrooms, feature led lighting throughout, Ducted Air conditioning, Security screens, Mmower strips and a variety amounts of other 5 star fixtures which finish this home of beautifully
· Great family friendly design with modern finish, A MUST SEE for those seeking a quality home in a highly regarded estate, 100m to park down the road, walking tracks etc
· Dual lock up garage attached to the main residence with remote entry
· LARGE 9m X 4.2m SHED (with additional attached work shop 3m x 1.8m) @ THE REAR, WITH DIRECT ACCESS THROUGH DOUBLE GATES and separate drive way. Great storage and access for large van/boat.
· The shed is powered and lit and includes additional work shop/storage area (refer to shed plan)
· Landscaped 742m2 allotment, oop up irrigation, dual driveways, lovely street with high quality executive homes
· Privacy fencing to the entire perimeter of the yard, the kids can play in peace & quiet! Plenty of room for a pool if required, low maintenance & easy care, ideal travel base for the grey nomads
· Family friendly estate, lovely rural type feel with stunning easterly outlook towards the Hummock & coast, lovely breezes on offer, elevated position, highly prized area surrounded by quality executive properties
· Ideally located within a short drive to St Luke’s College for the children, just a short direct 8 minute drive to Bargara Beach & 2 mins to the Bundaberg CBD/ Hospitals. Aldi is walking distance as with the new Shopping centre being currently constructed including another super market & variety of other specialty stores
· AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THIS HOME HAS TOO MANY FEATURES TO NAME, IT’S BEST YOU COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A QUALITY HOME WITH ROOM FOR ALL THE TOYS IN A SUPERIOR LOCATION, LOOK NO FURTHER. THIS HOME HAS BEEN BUILT TO A STANDARD, NOT A BUDGET AND A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES NOW DICTATES THE SALE OF THIS GREAT PROPERTY!
***FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, OPEN TIMES & ADDITIONAL PHOTOS VISIT www.loadersproperty.com.au***
CONTACT EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AGENT MICHAEL LOADER TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION OR TO SUBMIT YOUR OFFER!
At a glance:
Bathrooms: 2 (2 toilets)
Media room: Yes
Car Accommodation: 4+
Land size: 727m2
SHED – Yes (4 car)
A/C – Yes Ducted
SOLAR - Yes
Rates - $1800 p/h Approx
Rent Appraisal - $600+ p/w
**Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document**
Property Code: 299