Presenting an excellent opportunity in an enviable location, this character filled home offers an idyllic family lifestyle with significant scope to enhance and personalise. It rests in a prized, blue ribbon location on the border of Eastwood, and is set on almost 620sqm of land, with a wide street frontage. Within close proximity of both Eastwood and Denistone train stations, buses, shopping options, schools, and entertainment, you are sure to be impressed.
Beyond its picturesque faade, you'll find a blend of traditional elements and modern refinements throughout. From its tall ceilings, bay window, picture rails, sandstone highlights and leafy surrounds, it is a home of comfort, and presents a rare offering presented to market for the first time in 38 years.
Property highlights |
- Welcoming front verandah with elevated and leafy views over the district
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Two generous bedrooms | with a possible 3rd bedroom at the rear
- Well-presented family bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate sunroom (or 3rd bedroom) to the rear with a sunny northern aspect
- Large laundry and 2nd separate toilet
- Generous front and rear yards for the kids to enjoy
- Detached lock-up garage
Location highlights |
- 1km to Eastwood train station and shopping
- 600m to Denistone train station
- 200m to Darvall Park
- 1km to West Ryde Marketplace
- 700m to Denistone Sports Club
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. Some photos are location/lifestyle images all measurements, distances, locations, and boundaries are approximate.