“Renovated from Front to Back with Plenty of Parking and a Huge Backyard”
In a peaceful neighbourly cul-de-sac find this fully renovated home that will surprise and delight you at every eye-catching turn. From the two driveways featuring a high-span carport and single garage to the two updated bathrooms and contemporary kitchen, this home ticks all the boxes for low maintenance modern living. Timber floors and picture rails add just the right amount of charm while air-conditioning, a combustion fire and ceiling fans keep you comfortable throughout the seasons. You will be impressed by the size of the backyard that offers an exceptional play area for children and pets and for lovers of alfresco entertaining, the deck, BBQ area and outdoor shower are just perfect. And for the location, it's a 900m stroll to Waratah Village and a choice of schools and an easy 12-minute drive into the city.
- Single level weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home on 474sqm block
- Great kerb appeal with landscaped gardens and a sun-kissed verandah to welcome you in
- High-span carport for boat, plus single garage and driveway parking
- Lounge room on entry with timber floors and ceiling fan
- Three light and airy bedrooms all with ceiling fans; master with shower ensuite
- Full-size main bathroom with clawfoot bath; Euro laundry
- Dining/family with split system a/c and combustion fire
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Stacker doors open to alfresco entertaining, huge backyard; 3-phase power
- 600m to Waratah Public school, Callaghan College and St Philip's Christian College
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.