“BEAUTIFUL HOME - MOTIVATED VENDORS - 3 X LIVING AREA'S”
This beautiful family home presents 'as new' and has been cleverly designed to accommodate the growing family. As well as featuring a large open plan living/dining area off the stunning kitchen there are two further living area's - a large media room accessed via cavity sliding doors allowing it to be closed off from the rest of the home to enjoy those movie's in peace and quiet plus a kids rumpus room nestled in the heart of bedroom's 2,3 and 4 and the main bathroom. The huge master complete with ensuite and walk through robe is located away from the other bedrooms. As well as being a beautiful home it is a 'smart home' with 'My Place 5' installed in the home allowing control of air conditioning and lights from a central hub in the heart of the home with capability of having other features added if desired.
Some of the many features are:-
* Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
* 2770 mm high ceilings throughout
* Bring the outdoors in with corner stacking doors with no corner post to get in the way
* Plush carpets and floating timber floors
* Gorgeous kitchen with tonnes of bench space (waterfall caesarstone tops) and true butlers pantry
* Expansive master bedroom with oversized ensuite and expansive walk-through robe
* Main bathroom also located off bedroom 2,3 and 4 as well as separate powder room
* Large timber decked patio area outdoors allowing plenty of room for entertaining
* Solar hot water
Nestled in a quiet little family friendly street this home will tick all the boxes for the savvy buyer. Burpengary East has been labelled one of Brisbane's supercharged suburbs', and it sits within the Moreton Bay region that is leading the property charge.
North Harbour once fully completed, will have a proposed 1,000 acres of open space and parklands including walking and bike tracks (which are already in place), a Raff Creek eco-corridor, high-speed fibre optic broadband that will be faster than the NBN and also offers reticulated natural gas to every home. Just a few minutes drive to the M1 for easy access to Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast beaches you can see why it is a standout location. Just a 10 minutes drive to North Lakes and all the infrastructure it has to offer the convenience of the location is second to none! Please don't hesitate to call to arrange an inspection or keep an eye out for Open Home times.