“SOUGHT AFTER WEST BUSSELTON LOCATION!”
If it has been your dream to live close to the beach in one of the most sought-after streets in West Busselton, I'd suggest you read on….
10 Hovea Crescent is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom home positioned on a north facing 782sqm level lot. This well maintained property is perfect for the owner occupier, investor or the holiday home buyer. Located only a short stroll to the pristine white sandy beaches of Geographe Bay this home offers:
- Formal loungeroom with gas heating
- Kitchen / dining with gas hotplate and electric under bench oven
- Family room with wood fire and split system a/c
- Large master bedroom with full length built in robes
- Exposed polished jarrah floorboards throughout
- Single bathroom
- Spacious undercover patio for entertaining
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Powered workshop (approximately 6m x 3m)
The list goes on however the best way to appreciate this character home is to contact the exclusive listing agent today to arrange your private viewing.
What’s around Hovea Crescent
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Southern Districts Estate Agency Capel
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around West Busselton, WA
Top reviews by locals of West Busselton, WA 6280
Discover what it's like to live in West Busselton before you inspect or move.
Discussions in West Busselton, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in West Busselton, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in West Busselton, WA 6280
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs