“YOUR NEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY”
Proudly standing in one of Caroline Springs'' most popular Estate The Esplanade, this impeccable home has no wasted space, promotes simple living & will instantly impress any family, first home buyer, investor or retiree looking to downsize.
• Master bedroom showcasing a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and ensuite with quality fittings
• Additional two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The open plan kitchen is located perfectly to incorporate the meals and family area which leads out to an outdoor area with timber decking allowing ample space for entertaining
• Kitchen complete with caeser stone bench tops, glass splash back, ample cupboard space, first class stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher and double sink
• Front formal lounge
• Central bathroom with bathtub, shower and quality fittings
• Ducted heating, reverse cycle split system unit, floating floorboards, three toilets including downstairs powder room and the list goes on
• Double car garage on remote
• The home is currently tenanted until 16/07/2021 with a rental income of approximately $1950.00 per month ($450pw)
You will be spoilt for choice with the location within walking distance to Lake Caroline, Caroline Springs Shopping Centre, quality primary and secondary schools, child care, public transport and so much more - it is clear to see why all families dream of purchasing in this location.! For more information or to make an appointment to inspect the property please call Andrew Migliorisi on 0432 526 844 or Stephen Azzopardi on 0402 012 554
Alternatively, if you or your family are considering selling a property or if the purchase is dependent on the current value of an existing property, I'd be more than happy to offer you a current realistic free market appraisal.
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections, Prior to Entry)
At YPA Caroline Springs Our Service Will Move You
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent/agency.
We are still conducting our business but with the safety & health of others and our team are the Highest Priority.
We ask anyone that has recently returned from overseas and if you are unwell to ensure you please do not attend an inspection.
We thank everyone for their co-operation during this time and please Stay Safe.