“Pittwater views and a whisper quiet location”
Enjoying expansive Pittwater views overlooking picturesque Morning Bay and Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park, this family home is located in one of the Plateau's most coveted cul-de-sacs.
The immaculately presented solid brick home provides multiple living zones and is perfect for year round entertaining. Backing onto peaceful Plateau Park, 10 Loblay Crescent is just a short stroll to Bilgola Primary School and onwards to local shops and cafes.
- Whisper-quiet setting; North Western views across to Pittwater
- 752 sqm parcel with level access in a sought-after cul-de-sac
- Light filled, dual living layout, polished timber floors
- Large, undercover North Western facing balcony overlooking the wide expanse of Pittwater
- Sheltered rear patio with spa, fully enclosed gardens and gate to the reserve
- Practical large kitchen flowing to family room; scope for modern updates
- Three bedrooms, two with built-ins; master includes ensuite
- Oversized garaging with high ceilings + large workshop, underhouse storage, solar
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Avalon Beach by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.