“Lake outlook from spacious family home!”
What an astute proposition this is! Often sought but rarely offered for sale is a four bedroom home, on a generous parcel of land, with lake views and wait for it...... under $600 000! This would make the ideal house to make your home and the friendly lakeside village of Nords Wharf will prove ideal to raise your family.
- 866sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac, walk to primary school and lake foreshore
- Two bedrooms upon entry, upstairs to main and downstairs to fourth or study
- Oversized main with ensuite, WIR and private balcony with wonderful outlook
- Light and bright oversized lounge room
- Fully enclosed sunroom for additional living space
- Spacious kitchen with eat-in option. Large family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning for comfort 12 months of the year
- Lake views from two balconies and from most of the rooms in the house
- Fourth or study downstairs with third toilet
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with more than enough room for a pool
- 1.5-car lock up garage with internal access plus secure carport
- Situated between the lake and the ocean, close to boat ramps and pristine beaches for surfing and fishing
With Lake Macquarie virtually on your doorstep and surf beaches at Catherine Hill Bay and Caves Beach just 5 to 10 minutes away, this off-the-beaten-track village offers the perfect lifestyle for you and your family to enjoy the outdoors and start to build those life-long memories!
Inspection available from Monday November 5 with an open home to be scheduled for Saturday November 10. Secure now and value-add over time!
Michael Coates 0412 449 333
What’s around Omaru Close
Nearby schools in and around Nords Wharf, NSW
Discussions in Nords Wharf, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Nords Wharf, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Nords Wharf, NSW 2281
No similar properties found in Nords Wharf