“Rich in warmth and Character”
Occupying a convenient city fringe location, this stylishly appointed family home offers a haven of space promising a lifestyle of flexibility. Enjoy its single level living flowing easily out to the covered alfresco area nestled privately within a child and pet-friendly backyard complete with veggie patch.
Featuring a separate self-contained studio or home office provides for an amazing array of scope and options. Adding to that a large workshop and garage with storage space, this beautiful home offers a luxury lifestyle of choice and convenience.
- Spacious living area flowing to the kitchen and dining area
- Well-appointed open plan kitchen with gas cooking appliances and European style laundry
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with combined shower and bathtub
- Timber flooring to living areas and carpet to all bedrooms
- Main bedroom with large mirrored robe and ceiling fan
- Generously sized bedrooms all fitted with mirrored robes
- Covered alfresco entertaining area complemented with pizza oven
- Single lock-up garage with huge adjoining workshop and ample storage space
- Renovated self-contained studio with potential to earn extra income
- Low maintenance lawn and gardens with garden shed and veggie patch
- Pest and building report available
Council $475pq* | Water $179pq*
*figures are approximate
Visit www.10prospectstreet.com for more information
COVID Policy for Open Homes: During our open homes only 5 groups will be allowed through at a time and strict social distancing of 1.5m is required at all times. Hand sanitiser will be made available to you and we ask that you avoid touching any hard surfaces.
If you feel unwell or been in contact with anyone who has been unwell, or in the last 14 days you have returned from overseas, traveled to Victoria, or any hot spots in NSW we ask that you do NOT attend our open home.
Other featuresConvenient location, Storeroom, Granny Flat, Garage- Single, Newly renovated, Large Workshop, reverseCycleAirCon
Reverse Cycle Aircon
What’s around Prospect Street
Nearby schools in and around Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Discussions in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Saint Thomas, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW 2500
No similar properties found in Mount Saint Thomas