Sited at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac road is 10 Songline Place, Burradoo...15.94 acres (6.45 Ha).
Boasting spectacular views of lush rural land, distant rolling hills, and the Wingecarribee River to the West. A cycle way and walking pathway is situated along two of the boundary fences. The property is the perfect location for you to build your dream home (STCA) with views from every aspect.
* Set in a private, yet convenient location between Bowral and Moss Vale.
* Building envelope on the higher site of the block to take advantage of the views.
* With a gentle fall from the building envelope you are able to oversee the entire land.
* Services are available including - gas, town water and electricity.
* Zoning is E3 - Environmental Management
* Advantage of views to the Wingecarribee River and beyond.
* Enjoyment from your own dam located towards the middle of the acreage.
* Design your dream home and take advantage of the Northerly aspect.
* Create a lifestyle with ample space of nearly sixteen acres for the whole family to enjoy.
This incredible one-of-a-kind property is waiting for you to realise your dreams of a rural homestead only 1.5 hours from Sydney's CBD.
For more information on 10 SONGLINE PLACE, BURRADOO, please contact:-
* Henry Capel 0431 190 368
* Kate Maday 0411 150 969