Set on a sunny block of level land of 3446sqm in a tranquil location. This home has so many desirable features for everyone in the family. An exceptional layout and multiple living areas combine in this luxury home to deliver a perfect environment for family living and entertaining.
• Drive into the property through an automated electric gate to brick edged and bitumen circular driveway, the second gate providing for ease of exit.
• The brick rendered home has an attractive façade. Security is featured via an alarm system with a back to base option.
• Beautiful green lawns, substantial mature trees, lovely gardens surround the entire home.
• Private covered entry into the home, opening into a featured ceiling hallway, doors to provide privacy to the casual areas.
• Formal lounge and combined formal dining are a place to be proud of and to be enjoyed with family and friends for special occasion entertaining.
• Master bedroom provides garden vistas, twin - his and her robes, a modern ensuite with twin vanities and large shower recess.
• The home is temperature controlled for year-round comfort via the fully, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system with zoned options.
• Solar panels ensure the home is luxuriously enjoyed but economical to maintain.
• A large open plan casual living area includes kitchen, dining and snug areas.
• Stunning kitchen being the heart of the home. Showcasing a unique wide, stone island bench that is highly functional for the chef of the home. Features include - Zip instant hot water and freshly filtered room temperature water, Bosch electric oven, Bosch large gas cooktop, walk in pantry and Miele Dishwasher.
• A cosy media snug area enjoys the northern aspect, plus a very expansive dining area for the extended family members to enjoy. The three door sliding doors flow out to the northern protective terrace. This room enjoys lovely natural light.
• Most of the living area’s windows are fitted with Verosol Blinds that accommodate for all seasons. The blind fabric reflects up to 85% of solar radiation.
• The home’s additions provide a grand living area featuring beautiful quality timber - parquetry flooring. Plus, an enclosed alfresco kitchen and dining area perfect for all weather entertaining or optional use as a gymnasium!
• The level grounds are surrounded by fencing and green hedging ensuring complete privacy to the entire property.
• The layout of the home is perfect for a large family and is topped by addition of a detached shed and carport. This addition provides ample space as a workshop, storage area, or for the handyman who enjoys gardening of the raised vegetable beds.
• Desirable is the internal access from the double lock up garage. There is a single detached carport for extra covered parking plus a private clothesline drying area.
For more information on 10 STRATFORD WAY BURRADOO please contact:
• Kate Maday / 0411 150 969
• Henry Capel / 0431 190 368