Home loan calculator?
“SPACIOUS SOLID BRICK FAMILY HOME ~ EXTEND OR RE-BUILD (subject to consents) ~ LARGE 836sqm (approx.) ALLOTMENT”
Sitting proudly on a substantial allotment ~ boasting an 18.29m frontage ~ amongst other quality homes in an enviable location, this attractive mid-century gem (circa 1959) offers loads of potential.
The home boasts substantial rooms, currently disposed as:
* Wide welcoming entry & hallway
* Formal lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning & charming garden outlook
* Open plan dining flowing from the lounge room out to the lovely timber decked entertaining patio through French doors, creating a desirable indoor/outdoor flow
* Renovated kitchen with panoramic view over the rear garden, dishwasher and breakfast bar into the dining room
* Light bright sunroom which also leads out to the alfresco entertaining area
* 3 generous bedrooms ~ or 2 plus a huge 2nd living area ~ main with BIR and an abundance of natural light
* Tastefully refurbished bathroom combining original Terrazzo with modern tiling, fixtures and fittings & featuring two-way access to the master bedroom
* Enormous versatile 2nd living area/3rd bedroom ~ could be utilised as either a bedroom, family room or home office with a door for external access ~ with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Spacious separate laundry accessible from the kitchen ~ potential to convert to a Butler's pantry
* Fabulous family friendly garden with mature landscaping & garden shed
Located just a short distance to Mitcham Shopping Centre in ever popular Torrens Park, this home offers plenty of space and light and a range of different layout options. Most honestly presented, this home presents a myriad of lifestyle & building opportunities and is ready to simply move in & enjoy without the need for any immediate work. Well worth your inspection.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $1,777.30 per annum
SA Water: $189.95 per quarter
ESL: $157.75 per annum
Land Size: 836sqm (approx.)
Year Built: 1959
Zoning: Hills Neighbourhood