“Botanica - Please call to organise a private appointment”
This immaculate single level home with abundant natural light is on a fully fenced 694sqm (approx.) allotment close to local shops and quality schools. Presenting an exciting opportunity, the home exudes character and charm complete with three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms. The property features high pitched ceilings, clerestory windows, timber floors and an open fireplace. The elegant kitchen features, stone benchtops, SMEG gas cooktop & electric oven, Blanco dishwasher and breakfast bar. Other highlights include master bedroom with en suite, a family bathroom and separate toilet. Perfect for entertaining there is an enormous undercover alfresco deck area that looks onto the beautifully landscaped gardens boasting a stone water feature. Comprising of three living areas including one at the front of the home which is ideal to run a small business with a separate entry. Complete with gas ducted heating, air conditioning and a double carport, this home is within walking distance to Peninsula Grammar and is just minutes to Tully's Corner Produce Store and Mt Eliza Village.
- Charming & immaculate light filled home
- High pitched ceilings & clerestory windows
- Timber floors & open fireplace
- Kitchen with stone benchtops & S/S appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom & separate toilet
- Enormous undercover alfresco area
- Three living areas including one with separate entry
- Gas ducted heating & air conditioning
- Beautiful gardens & double carport
- Walk to Peninsula Grammar & shops
- Easy access to Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at all Inspections.