“Stylish Modern Property Opposite Gorgeous Leafy Bushland”
Why would you build? This 2016 built home combines incredibly low maintenance living with stylish, modern finishes throughout. The home is ready for its new owners to move in, do not wait months and months for a new build!
The home has a fantastic practical layout with separated living areas and a great central living space with an open plan kitchen and access to the alfresco. A perfect space for entertaining and spending time with the family. One of my favourite features is the gorgeous leafy outlook from the front lounge room that you can enjoy while drinking your morning coffee.
Property features include:
* Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooking and dishwasher. Fridge included
* Huge living/dining area with LED lighting and TV bracket to use
* Main bedroom with timber laminated flooring, walk-in robe and TV Bracket to use
* Laminated timber flooring throughout, carpets in bedrooms 2 & 3
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zoning
* Laundry with built-in vanity trough
* BALI style set up in the back yard and Alfresco area. Roller blinds for extra shading and to top off the style of paving and timber decking.
* Easy care gardens and artificial lawn
* Large double remote control garage with small store section at the back
This wonderful property is located within the heart of Honeywood Estate, where the community looks out for one another and the children play at the new Honeywood Playground down the road. Situated close to the Honeywood Primary School, transport and shops.
The home is currently leased until 22/05/22 @ $410 p/w, with the tenants willing to stay on or you can buy and have vacant possession when the lease ends.