“We are selling - Clear Instructions from Vendor !”
Astute investors - Welcome back!! Great opportunity @ The Grand Apartments
Apartment 1007. The Grand Apartment is on the market
Current Tenancy in place until 18th May 2022 at $470 per week
South facing: -Sunrise & Sunset, Broadwater, Surfers Paradise Skyline & Hinterland
Fresh in design this apartment takes full advantage of southwest facing location. The open plan living allows for easy entertaining from the inside to the outside to truly enjoy all aspects of this lifestyle or investment opportunity.
This two-bedroom apartment with air conditioning offers an island bench and spacious kitchen with ample storage, a well-appointed Main bedroom with floor to ceiling glass windows framing the city skyline. A two-way bathroom with bath and enclosed laundry as well as spacious second bedroom with robe.
Grand Apartment offers an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle with all the premium resort facilities here for you.
Close to everything the Northern Gold Coast has to offer and so much more to be discovered. Lifestyle is everything with this exciting location with only moments to sanded shores of the Broadwater and its 160m tidal pool, boat ramp and fishing jetty and the famous Grand Hotel.
Situated across from Charis Seafoods and pelican feeding! Your choice of restaurants & cafes precinct at your doorstep, every day will feel like a holiday.
Forever breathtaking views, location, golden beaches & fabulous dining location!!
The Grand Apartments is an ideal lifestyle choice for downsizers or the savvy investors with a solid investment opportunity within the holiday pool with healthy income, as a permanent rental or a weekender to enjoy holidays for the family during the year.
Labrador /Broadwater is one of the Gold Coasts most exciting & sort after locations for buyers and investors in the last 5 years with large growth, new infrastructure and 2022 will take it to the next level with property predicted to increase in coming months.
Conveniently located above the Grant Hotel on the iconic Broadwater & entrance to the Coral Sea, within walking distance to excellent amenities including Charis Seafood, cafes & restaurants. Just 5 minutes from Southport CBD and 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise and Harbour Town. Offering a low maintenance Coastal lifestyle. A pristine beach is across the road and a dog friendly beach within easy walking distance.
This is an excellent buyer opportunity! Ready and waiting, so don't delay in inspecting this apartment as soon as you can. This is unit is 93m2 in total and including 17m2 covered balcony with panoramic views of the Skyline, Mountains and views to Marina Mirage and Coolangatta
- High ceilings and quality fit-out throughout
- Built in 2002
- Tenanted - Leased until 18th May 2022
- Current weekly rent is $470.00
- Full glass walls to living areas and main bedroom take advantage of the Skyline Views
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large two-way bathroom with plunge bath, separate shower & laundry facilities
- Modern Kitchen with granite bench & stainless-steel appliances
- New Dishlex dishwasher installed Feb 2021, New Fisher & Paykel dryer installed July 2021
- Pet-friendly complex with Body Corporate approval
- Seasonally heated 25 meter swimming pool, plus heated outdoor spa
- Indoor steam room, dry sauna & gymnasium
- Refurbished BBQ area & generous outdoor entertainment areas
- Spacious beautifully furnished Main Reception areas, & Board Room facilities
- On-site Management and Reception Desk operating 7 days a week
- Lifts and reception areas recently upgraded
- Body Corporate Levies approximately $149.00 weekly, including water usage
- Council Rates $1500 yearly approximately for owner occupiers.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.