Glorious views greet you morning, noon and night at 101 Deepwater Resort, Minyama. This unique north facing ground floor waterfront apartment offers three bedrooms plus office and has been freshly painted and carpeted throughout so you can move in straight away without a thing to do. Positioned perfectly within easy walking distance to thriving cafes, shops and local amenities, this is one not to miss!
The open plan design is enhanced with natural light from large picture windows and features a gourmet kitchen with granite benches and breakfast bar and spacious dining and living areas that spill out onto a huge tiled and covered alfresco terrace and BBQ area with an outdoor spa providing a beautiful space to relax and enjoy the superb water views.
The ensuited master bedroom with a walk-in robe is on the waterside capturing water views on waking and opens to the balcony area. A further two good size bedrooms with built-ins share the main bathroom with a separate toilet. There is a handy separate office, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, intercom entry and secure basement parking for your car.
First class facilities in this sought-after complex include a 25m lap pool, relaxing free form pool, spa, sauna, shower, and BBQ area, which is a great place to gather with other residents. There is a private entry that connects you to a surrounding boardwalk where you can fish and play on the sand, then set off on your kayak to explore the waterways.
Wow! What a carefree lifestyle with everything at your doorstep, including the new, improved Kawana Shoppingworld with cinemas, cafes and restaurants, bus transport, and only 5 minutes drive to Mooloolaba or Buddina beach.
- Unique ground floor apartment with three bedrooms plus separate office
- Northern aspect, large picture windows to capture glorious water views
- Freshly painted, tiled throughout with new carpets in bedrooms and office
- Ensuited master bedroom with views opens onto the spacious balcony
- Gourmet kitchen, granite benchtops, breakfast bar
- Light and airy with 9ft ceilings, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Huge tiled and covered alfresco terrace BBQ area and outdoor spa
- First-class facilities and boardwalk on the waters edge; paddle, fish and play from home
- Secure intercom entry, lift access, basement parking, easy access to outdoor areas
- Short walk to local amenities, vibrant Kawana Shoppingworld, cinemas & restaurants
- 5 mins drive to pristine beaches, and popular walking tracks around Point Cartwright
- 10 mins drive to new Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct