“Dress circle living on 1,119sqm”
Why you'll love it:
Blissfully positioned overlooking Lane Cove National Park, this recently refreshed double-brick family home is ready to move-in straightaway and enjoy whilst offering the potential to capitalise on its enviable setting and convenient location.
- Peace, privacy and vast outlooks over the bushland
- Light and bright open plan living and dining areas
- Tall ceilings, picture windows enhance the light flow
- Living spaces and a bedroom connect with the balcony
- Sunroom, office, 4th bedroom or guest accommodation
- Huge under house storage and enormous workshop
- Mature tiered garden embraces north east rear aspect
- Drive to Macquarie Centre, Business Park, and cinemas
- Good transport, 15mins express bus commute to CBD
- School catchment zone for Ryde East Public School.
Best suited for:
Those searching for a property with potential to capitalise on the landholding and premier location.