“Your Ticket into This Prized Street”
Prestige positioned with leafy Blackbutt Reserve as your neighbour and John Hunter Hospital an easy stroll from home, this brick and tiled roof home is your ticket into this prized street. Sitting atop its double garage, versatile utility room, and an abundance of valuable storage, this spacious home offers a single level of living featuring a huge lounge room, separate dining, granite-topped kitchen and, for the larger family, four bedrooms. Warm, welcoming and instantly comfortable with its northeast aspect filling the residence with beautiful natural light, a keen renovator will recognise the potential to re-imagine or modernise the interiors and create a contemporary home in a sought-after location. Adding to the appeal, sought-after New Lambton Public school is the catchment.
- Spacious family home set on a wide, deep block of 626sqm with two-tiered yard
- Framed by leafy views and bordering beautiful Blackbutt Reserve
- Kitchen with granite benches, electric cooking appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Traditional L-shaped living and dining rooms; screened sunroom at rear
- Four good sized bedrooms, one with a/c; one with built-in robes
- Air-conditioning; plantation shutters
- Lovely, family-friendly yard, great for children, pets and entertaining
- Quiet street an easy walk to the John Hunter Hospital and New Lambton village shops
- Zoned for well-regarded New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.