Rural Property description
“Exceptional in every way”
- 174 hectares or 429 acres with approx. 145 ha's pastured country
- Quality constructed large north facing rammed earth - weather board 4 x 2 home with an attached 3 x 1 granny flat
- Fully renovated 3 x 2 cottage as a successful farm stay accommodation with future bookings
- Hay and Machinery shed, shearing shed and GP sheds, steel - wood cattle yards, numerous rainwater tanks, bore and 14 dams - soaks to service stock. There is a good bore that is also used for domestic purposes.
- Outstanding soil types, abundant high fertiliser levels, quality mixed clover and rye pastures. Good well maintained fencing
- All only minutes to the South coast plus 45 km to Denmark and the City of Albany only 100km
- Valley views, rolling hills, close to pristine National Parks and beaches this property has that special feeling and WOW factor.
- The property has numerous outstanding features that can only be appreciated by inspection.
For further information and inspection contact
Neville Tutt 0419 193 500