Home loan calculator?
“NORTHERLY ASPECT, BACKING RESERVE.”
Private inspections are available for this property in accordance with government restrictions. Contact the agent to register your interest with the property and book an inspection. Only individuals from the same household will be able to attend the inspection, inspections will be strictly for 15mins. Mask will be mandatory and please follow all ACT health directives.
Set peacefully in the highly sought after old Bruce, moments to Calvary hospital and Radford, this beautifully finished, well-loved and meticulously maintained home is offered to market for the first time in 35 years.
Offering the right balance of timeless appeal and functionality in design and layout, this spacious home suits a family who enjoy their time together but also appreciate being able to have space to work and play independently when needed.
The home features abundant light and a beautiful green outlook through every window. A huge north facing glass roofed conservatory/sunroom leads directly off the open plan living area, with slate flooring throughout.
Next to a playground and close to nature, the established, low maintenance garden backs onto reserve land, with frequent visits by Kangaroos, King parrots, Crimson Rosellas and Gang Gangs to name a few.
• Close knit community
• Master suite with ensuite separate from other bedrooms
• Sliding glass doors provide external access to the garden from formal lounge/dining area as well as master and two double bedrooms
• Large study with built in desk & bookcases accessed from entrance hall
• Quality woollen carpet to master, study and lounge/dining
• Granite bench tops in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Electric heating to living areas with ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Back to base alarm system & Security screens on all external door
• 181sqm (approx) living space, including 20sqm (approx) conservatory
• Double lock up garage with internal access, 33SQM (approx.)
• Proximity to Jamison shopping centre, Aranda playing fields, quality schooling, hospitals & bike tracks
Rental Potential: $680 - $710 per week
Rates: $1,090 per quarter (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,685.50 (approx.) (only if not your principal place of residence)
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty can be given, and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. This business is independently owned and operated by Belle Property Canberra. ABN 95 611 730 806 trading as Belle Property Canberra.