Home loan calculator?
“EXCELLENCE ON EKIBIN!”
105/27 Ekibin Rd, Annerley is all about easy living with all the conveniences at your fingertips! Located in the sought-after pocket of Annerley and within walking distance to the bus, train, shops and cafes.
Walking through the front doors of the complex you will be awed by the lavish atrium style foyer, but it doesn't stop there, as you enter the unit you'll be impressed by the open plan layout, high ceilings, polished concrete floors and the floor to ceiling glass doors leading out to the balcony.
The standout feature of this unit is the oversized East facing balcony, perfect to capture the morning sun and lovely breezes, whilst creating the ideal indoor/outdoor living.
The modern kitchen has sleek stone benchtops, ample storage, Bosch stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and double sink.
Both bedrooms are well separated with plush carpets, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and opens onto the balcony, whilst the second bedroom is a generous size with a built-in wardrobe. Both bathrooms are beautifully finished with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and chrome tapware.
Complete this package with an internal laundry and a dedicated lock up car space, with secure stair or lift access to your unit.
This property is part of a secure complex of 25 units, that is wheelchair accessible, with ample visitor parking, intercom access secure and entryway. You'll also find a BBQ & entertaining area within the complex.
The location on offer here is second to none, situated in the heart of Annerley and only 4km to the CBD. It simply doesn't get any more convenient than this. Only metres to the bus, Woolworths, cafes, speciality shops, gym, Junction Park Primary, Junction Hotel. Easy access to Buranda Shopping Centre, the Green Bridge connecting to UQ, hospitals and elite private schools this property is location plus!
Ideal for the first home buyer wanting to get out of the rental cycle; a great investment close to every convenience; or ideal for family with children attending University, they can jump on a train, a bus or a bike to get to University or work.
Features of 105/27 Ekibin Rd at a glance:
- Open plan living area with stylish polished concrete floors
- Oversized East facing balcony
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite & access to the balcony
- Generous sized second bedroom with built-in robe
- Both bathrooms beautifully finished with floor to ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry, linen cupboard and extra storage
- Complex with communal BBQ entertaining area
- Secure complex of 25 units with intercom access
- Lock up car space
- Located within walking distance to bus, Woolworths, cafes, shops, gym, Junction State Primary, Junction Hotel
- Easy access to the train, PA Hospital, Mater Private Hospital, Green Bridge Connecting to UQ, Our Lady’s College, Yeronga State Primary & High School
- Only 4km to the CBD
Outgoings for 105/27 Ekibin Rd:
- Body Corporate Fees: $702.19 per quarter
- Council Rates: $360.16 per quarter
* Disclaimer: please note there may be slight variances in the finishing/cabinetry colours in the photos compared to the property.
What’s around Ekibin Road
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Annerley/Yeronga
Nearby schools in and around Annerley, QLD
Discussions in Annerley, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Annerley, Queensland?
Similar Units for sale in Annerley, QLD 4103
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs