“Charming Family Home with Beautiful Garden”
This gorgeous home is the perfect mix of old and new with a stunning interior and north-easterly views from the fabulous rear entertaining deck. Renovations over the years have modernised the property whilst retaining the character features resulting in a wonderful family home with a practical layout. The spacious lounge area flows out seamlessly to the alfresco deck overlooking the garden making entertaining a breeze. Ideally positioned in a lovely street filled with charming homes, the property is within easy walking distance from the CBD and the hospital precinct.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra-long carport
• Additional off street parking space
• High ceilings, original mantles, and beautiful timber flooring
• Large living room flowing out onto the deck
• Manicured gardens
• Modern kitchen has Euro brand appliances and meals area
• Plenty of grassed space for the kids and pets to play
• Ample storage throughout
• Heat pump and heat transfer system
• Panel heaters
• Spacious bedrooms
• NBN connection
• Solar system
• Master bedroom has a private ensuite
• 650m from Newstead shops and 1.3km from Launceston CBD
• Close to schools, parks, public transport, and Calvary St Luke’s Hospital
Council rates: $527 p/q approx.
Water rates: $268 p/q approx.
Building size: 180m2 approx.
Land size: 587m2 approx.
Year Built: 1900
Rental estimate: $470 - $500 per week
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.