“VIEWS, BREEZES AND ROOM TO MOVE”
- Elevated executive home on a large corner block in excess of 3,000m2
- Comprising of four bright and airy oversized bedrooms with built-ins
- Beautiful master suite with a large walk-in robe and open style ensuite
- Centrally located kitchen with quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Your choice of multiple living areas both outdoor and inside
- Dedicated media room plus a multi purpose games room
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
- Triple bay shed plus a double remote garage with internal access
- Much more to mention - this home deserves your inspection
- Motivated sellers that are inviting your offer today
Standing proud on an elevated corner block position in the desirable "Palmview Forest Estate" and surrounded by other stylish homes sits this sprawling home meticulously built with the modern family in mind.
This exclusive estate with innovative and architecturally designed homes has stunning hinterland views and is away from the hustle and bustle of city life however is just a short drive away from the coastal lifestyle that everyone loves about the Sunshine Coast.
The home showcases high ceilings and plenty of glass windows and doors that flood the living areas with warmth and natural light. Be impressed by the designer light fittings and quality features throughout.
Cook with a view in the centrally located kitchen that boasts stone bench tops, quality appliances and an abundance of cupboard space.
The luxurious master suite is well designed, positioned away from the other bedrooms offering privacy, is spacious and boasts a stylish ensuite with his and hers basins and double walk in shower with high pressure rain shower head.
The remaining three bedrooms are all spacious and feature robes, ceiling fans and share a bathroom.
The home would have to tick nearly every box possible for those that love to entertain. There is a dedicated media room upstairs and a games room with wet bar and powder room on the ground level that flows outdoors to a massive undercover BBQ area and further to the sparkling in-ground pool.
A fire pit on the lower level of the property is a perfect place for the adults to share a wine and an evening with friends whilst overlooking the kids playing on the basketball court.
There is is double lock up remote garage with tiled floor and internal access and the triple bay shed certainly caters for the man of the house with plenty of room to accommodate a boat, extra cars, toys or room to set up a workshop.
Amenities close by include -
* Major Shopping Centres only 5 minutes away
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway - Brisbane Airport approx. 60 mins
* 15 minutes from Mooloolaba's beaches, cafes and restaurants
* 15 minutes from both Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct at Kawana and also the Nambour Hospital
* 10 minutes from schools and the Sunshine Coast University